1. Mallory Simon, CNN. 75,000 Americans at risk of dying from overdose or suicide due to coronavirus despair, group warns. CNN. Updated 12:23 PM ET, Fri May 8, 2020. Retrieved from https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/health/coronavirus-deaths-of-despair/index.html on 2020, May 28
2. Erin Durkin. Addiction services face closures, cutbacks amid COVID-19 outbreak: Substance-abuse advocacy groups are sounding the alarm that facilities may need to roll back services or close if they don’t get financial support from Congress. National Journal. May 7, 2020, 8 p.m. Retrieved from https://www.nationaljournal.com/s/706621unlock=55TUSOOE3LBZA6MU&unlock=7F9DIQCMD4VNV74W on 2020, May 28
3. Anneken Tappe, CNN Business. 1 in 4 American workers have filed for unemployment benefits during the pandemic. CNN. Updated 10:42 AM ET, Thu May 28, 2020. Retrieved from https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/economy/unemployment-benefits-coronavirus/index.html on 2020, May 28
4. KFF. Nirmita Panchal, Rabah Kamal, Kendal Orgera, Cynthia Cox, Rachel Garfield, Liz Hamel, Cailey Muñana, and Priya Chidambaram. The Implications of COVID-19 for Mental Health and Substance Use – Issue Brief – 9440. Retrieved from https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/the-implications-of-covid-19-for-mental-health-and-substance-use/ on 2020, May 14
5. Sandhya Raman. Virus forebodes a mental health crisis: Advocates want more funding to stave off anxiety and addiction. Roll Call. Posted April 10, 2020 at 2:47pm. Retrieved from https://www.rollcall.com/2020/04/10/virus-forebodes-a-mental-health-crisis/ on 2020, May 13
6. Image from freepik.com: https://www.freepik.com/free-photos-vectors/background.