A Warm, Inviting Environment in Argyle, Texas
Just north of Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, Santé Center for Healing’s beautiful campus perches on a hill, nestled in the trees of Argyle, Texas Our 16 acres offer serene settings with large decks and beautiful vistas. We believe that addiction treatment doesn’t have to be bleak and lonely. Our campus has peaceful ambiance to rest and focus on the work of recovery. We know you will heal in this lovely area of Texas while in your early days of detox, treatment programming and recovery.
Our gallery of photos will give you a look at the intimate and tranquil setting we provide for our clients. We have all the comforts of home, but much more:
- A well-maintained gym and a personal/group trainer
- Cafeteria with healthy nutritious offerings
- Special meditation and conversation areas
- Moderate weather and stunning landscaping
- Walking trail, high and low ropes course, sand volleyball, disc golf course, enclosed pool, basketball and so much more.
Browse the pictures and see for yourself.
If you’re interested in touring in person to experience the spirit of the staff and the facility and ask questions, just call 866.238.3154 and ask for an intake clinician. Appointments are available throughout the day and week.
UPDATE: We have postponed outside visitors per the most recent CDC recommendations. Patients and clients continue to have support and connection with family and friends through scheduled online, interactive platforms.