Contrary to how movies and TV shows portray it, alcohol and other drug abuse isn’t all fun and games. In fact, substance addiction and polysubstance abuse is mostly a day-to-day existence ruled by powerful, relentless urges to keep using. If this destructive habit is threatening to ruin your life, consider seeking professional help. Quality substance abuse treatment can help you to get sober and learn life-long coping skills to prevent relapse.
Substance abuse often leads to dependency or addiction. Addiction is a chronic and progressive disease requiring professional help to heal and recover fully. Whether it is alcohol, prescription medicine, or illicit drugs, Santé Center for Healing can help individuals struggling. We offer a wide range of addiction treatment programs customized to fit specific needs. Beginning with medically supervised detox, patients overcome withdrawal symptoms, then transition into the therapeutic programs necessary to address any underlying mental health issues that contributed to their substance abuse.
WHY SEEK SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT?
It takes courage to seek treatment for the overwhelming disease of addiction. To stop the chaos. To stop isolating. To stop lying. To stop spiraling. To stop hurting your friends and family. To stop living for “the next round of whatever.” But recovery isn’t about what you give up; it is about everything you stand to gain.
We admire those – perhaps you today – for taking the first step towards recovery. Please know – you don’t have to do this alone. This might be your first treatment experience… but in 25 years of impact, this is not ours.
You can trust in the expertise, compassion and commitment of Santé; we are here to guide you on your journey. The decision is one of the most important of your life, as addiction is chronic, progressive, and can be a deadly disease. One wouldn’t try to “out willpower” cancer or diabetes. The same applies to the disease of addiction.
Living in active addiction has medical, physical, relational, financial, legal, emotional, and even generational ramifications.
Find the substance abuse treatment you need at
Sante Center for Healing
WHEN TO MAKE THE CALL FOR HELP?
- Have you tried to stop before on their own and been unable to?
- Are you having withdrawal symptoms when you don’t drink/use?
- Have you tried a lower level of care and relapsed?
- Is your use affecting your ability to function in relationships, work, school, etc.?
- Are you continuing to drink/use despite consequences?
HOW CAN REHAB HELP?
It’s estimated 90% of those in need of substance abuse treatment don’t receive it.
Are you wondering how drug or alcohol rehab can help you
or a loved one heal?
A top-level substance abuse treatment center will offer many comprehensive programs and therapies to foster the journey towards recovery. Individuals who undergo these types of treatments are far more likely to achieve lasting sobriety than those who don’t seek treatment.
The best addiction treatment facilities offer:
- Detox: For individuals who need assistance removing harmful toxins from their body, medical detox is recommended. Rehab specialists and our addiction treatment staff are on hand to monitor client progress and help reduce discomfort associated with withdrawal symptoms. If you’ve ever tried to suddenly stop abusing alcohol or other drugs following extended use, you’ve likely experienced unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. This is because your brain and body have grown accustomed to consistent use. They need the substance’s effects to feel normal. Withdrawal is a result of heavy and/or long-term use. When usage suddenly stops or decreases, the brain goes into panic mode and tries to revert itself to its prior functions. Though it can feel uncomfortable, withdrawal is an indication that the body is trying to heal itself. Withdrawal is accompanied by overwhelming urges to abuse again. When cravings become too intense, many individuals slip and fall back into the dangerous cycle of abuse. To minimize your risk of relapse, consider seeking outside help from a substance abuse treatment center. Supervised medical detox is the safest and most effective option for getting through withdrawal. Although detox is an unpredictable process, it’s rarely life-threatening under medical supervision. Once detox is complete, it’s time to begin a personalized treatment plan.
- Individualized Treatment – In order for substance abuse treatment to work, individuals need personalized plans designed to suit their unique needs. Careful evaluation of each individual’s history and personal experiences helps rehab professionals to create an effective plan. At Santé Center for Healing we believe there is no cookie-cutter approach to successful addiction treatment and recovery. Progress milestones should be based on individual goals achieved; not merely how many days have been completed in the program. Services are best received in an intimate, therapeutic, serene, and supportive environment where clients receive individual and group therapy. Santé programming – high on a beautiful hilltop in tranquil Argyle, Texas – is individualized even to the point where curriculum can be rewritten for each client.
- Focus on Underlying, Core Issues – Recovery is just as much an emotional transformation as it is a physical journey. For treatment to be a success, individuals must face issues that addiction has helped them to bury. Often, these issues are the reason that substance use and other behaviors were initiated and are now fueling the addiction. Without therapy, the risk for future relapse remains high. At Santé, the ability to identify and address trauma from any stage of life increases the likelihood of achieving long-term recovery.
- Dual Diagnosis, Poly-Addiction Care – Polydrug use is the norm and the prevalence of co-occurrence with mental health, problematic sexual behaviors, disordered eating, and other compulsive behaviors demands the unequivocal need for clinical and medical experts who can assess and simultaneously address these issues to increase health, healing, and the likelihood for long-term recovery.
- Continuum of Care – The National Institute on Drug Abuse says, “research has shown unequivocally that good outcomes are contingent on adequate treatment length. Generally, for residential or outpatient treatment, participation for less than 90 days is of limited effectiveness, and treatment lasting significantly longer is recommended for maintaining positive outcomes.” Santé Center for Healing’s continuum of care has slowly and intentionally evolved over the decades based on research and studies indicating that participation in formal treatment and longer terms in treatment are consistently associated with better outcomes. Our expert staff recognizes the nuances of working with chemically dependent individuals (early in residential treatment), implements evidence-based interventions, guides therapeutic experiences, and provides necessary skill-building once recovery is achieved and long-term recovery is desired (often later in residential treatment, and into Intensive Outpatient Treatment and Transitional Living).
- Family Systems Approach – Outcomes improve when the family and the community of friends are active in the recovery process. Santé Center for Healing’s family programming is conducted through three different platforms/experiences.
- In It For The Right Reasons – The foundation for it all is integrity. Santé Center for Healing is still owned by the same families who founded Santé 25 years ago. Our founders were therapists that wanted a place where decisions were based on what was best for the client and not solely what was best for the company, as they experienced elsewhere. For 25 years, Santé’s clients have found themselves surrounded by ethical, professional and compassionate staff who simply will not give up on them.
Santé’s clinical and medical addiction experts provide evidence-based treatment for real impact.
Don’t spend another day feeling helpless, guilty, or ashamed because of your addiction problem. Call Santé Center for Healing now at 866.238.3154.
OVERCOME ADDICTION AT OUR PREMIER DETOX AND REHAB FACILITY
Don’t let your problem with addiction continue to weigh you down. Santé Center for Healing in Argyle, Texas offers top-rated substance abuse treatment you can trust. Still owned by the same two families who founded us, we are in this work for all the right reasons… helping you experience hope, health and healing as you achieve long-term recovery.
Our facility offers:
- Qualified clinicians from the first call: Interested individuals and family members speak to a master’s level clinician from their first call. Santé’s Intake & Admissions Counselors are knowledgeable about addiction, Santé’s clinical program, and ways to reduce treatment barriers. Their goal is to help individuals and their families identify the next best steps based on each individual’s unique situation and needs. We make it a point to customize ever-evolving treatment plans to the specific needs of the individual to give them the best chance at a lasting recovery.
- Residential treatment program: Once the initial assessment is complete, individuals can enter our medical detox (if needed) and residential treatment program. Here, individuals live at our facility free from temptations and negative external influences. Instead, they can focus solely on understanding addiction, clinical assignments, and taking responsibility for laying the early groundwork for a recovery plan and journey. This setting affords clients the time they need to find, build, and take part in supportive communities.
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): For individuals assessed as needing less acute therapeutic intervention, an intensive outpatient program or IOP may be the best fit. This program delivers the same high-quality treatment for the same significant issues. Individuals participate in evening programming only, three times per week (choosing between day or evening options), in addition to individual therapy. Many of these clients continue to meet their work, school, or family obligations while still getting the substance abuse treatment they need.
- Transitional living services: This highly structured, therapeutic, apartment-style living for adults in early recovery provides additional daily therapeutic living support. This is often the best environment in which clients re-orient their personal life around being sober in a safe space that is alcohol and drug-free.
- Life-Long Alumni Support: Recovery is not something that is completed upon leaving Santé; it is an ongoing process. Santé’s Alumni Advisory Board and Alumni Coordinator provide opportunities to strengthen recovery in a variety of ways, including but not limited to: weekly online support group meeting, weekly online Y12SR practice, Alumni App, Annual Alumni Retreat, peer support through private Facebook Group, community service, entertainment-based outings, monthly alumni newsletter, and so much more.
If you’re ready to change your life in amazing ways, we’re eager to help. You can overcome addiction and discover powerful tools for preventing relapse in the future. Recovery won’t be easy, but your renewed health and independence will make every effort worthwhile.
Don’t spend another day feeling helpless, guilty, or ashamed because of your addiction problem. Call Santé Center for Healing now at 866.238.3154. Call today and start to see for yourself why Santé is the best choice for effective, client-centered treatment and quality care to achieve long-term recovery.
What Others Had to Say…
“This is a beautiful treatment center. They treat everyone with respect and are friendly. Santé’s landscape has a getaway feel to it. It has long scenic walking paths across the street from a country club. I would highly recommend sante to anyone searching for real treatment.”
What Others Had to Say…
“Santé got me sober, but even better, gave me the tools to stay sober. The location is beautiful, and the faculty is absolutely exceptional; my therapist changed my life. I will be forever grateful for the experience I had at Santé because it really did save my life. Recovery is possible. I cannot recommend enough!”
What Others Had to Say…
“I have worked with Santé Center for Healing for many years now. The staff is professional, courteous, and kind. They truly care about their clients and the vendors who provide service to them. They are truly amazing and I am proud to work with them.”
What Others Had to Say…
“As a therapist, I have been consistently impressed with the dedication Santé’s treatment team gives to the individuals who seek help here. I am grateful to have found Santé.”
What Others Had to Say…
“Santé is one of my preferred providers due to the the excellent clinical team and effective treatment tracks. They also offer all the levels of care and have psychiatrists on staff.”