Addiction Treatment Services
Clients at Santé Center for Healing start their path to recovery with a professional assessment. In this assessment, our team collects information about all aspects of the client’s life, including any psychiatric, spiritual, health, family, and clinical data. With this information, we make recommendations on the professional’s ability to return to work, as well as whether or not the individual requires further treatment.
Before a treatment program can truly begin, the client needs to rid their body of any substances of abuse. In our medical detox program, doctors and nurses offer round-the-clock care. This care can include medications that lessen the severity of withdrawal symptoms. Substances that generally require medical support to detox from include:
- Prescription opioids
Detox typically lasts four to 10 days, but is different for everyone. For this reason, our team crafts customized detox plans for each client.
After a professional assessment, if the client needs our residential level of care, they will individually and collectively interact with our tenured staff of psychiatrists, addictionologists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, certified addiction nurses, licensed dietitians, and masters level therapists who have additional credentialing and certifications in EMDR, CSAT, ACT, DBT, CBT, EFT, PTSD, motivational interviewing, psychodrama, and grief and loss.
Some of our more unique residential treatment characteristics are:
- Individualized treatment plans and individual therapy
- Dual diagnosis and polyaddiction treatment
- 12-Step Program principles
- Shame resiliency groups utilizing Connections Curriculum – empirically based strategies to help clients recognize shame as a universal
- experience and create a foundation for shame resilience
- Experiential therapies including high and low ropes course, equine-assisted therapy, music therapy, and art therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Medication management
- Group sessions with a physical trainer
- Massage therapy
Our residential program also features gender-specific groups, including:
- Men’s alcohol rehab program
- Women’s alcohol rehab program
- Men’s drug rehab program
- Women’s drug rehab program
Intensive Outpatient Program
Santé’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) addresses the same issues as those outlined in the Residential Program overview. Program length, similarly, is based on goals achieved; some complete IOP in 24 weeks while others may take a little longer. Phases (based on goals achieved) structure the content and attendance frequency from three nights per week to one night per week. Some of our more unique IOP characteristics are:
- Phase One consists of 10 hours of group per week, usually split into three night sessions per week
- Phase Two consists of seven hours of group per week, usually achieved in two nights per week
- Phase Three consists of three hours of group per week, all completed in one night per week
- Individual therapy is spread throughout all phases
- Program completion dates and phases are individualized
- Clients can come from another treatment center or be assessed initially for needing this level of care
Santé also works with clients to improve their quality of life in a less acute level of care than residential or intensive outpatient. Santé’s clinicians and other licensed professionals are dedicated to helping individuals identify, adapt and effectively deal with life’s challenges – from addiction to depression to grief.
Psychiatric services include psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric medication management, and psychiatric therapy. Physician/Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Services include therapy, medication management, and psychiatric therapy. Physician/Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Services include therapy, medication management, Suboxone (®) taper. Nutritional services include nutritional counseling sessions with licensed dietitians. Mental Health and Substance Abuse services provided include individual therapy, family therapy, couples therapy, psychological testing, and EMDR.
Sante’s Transitional Living program provides a highly structured, therapeutic apartment-style living for adult men and women, who are in search of additional daily living support while in the early stages of recovery. In addition to a safe, chemical-free environment, TL residents experience:
- Separate men’s and women’s addiction treatment programs
- Master’s level therapist on site Monday through Saturday
- Community liaison on site 7 days per week
- Daily group therapy and house meetings
- Daily morning mediation and check-in groups
- Random drug screens
- 12-Step Recovery model
- Individual and group counseling
- Financial planning
- Meal planning
- Educational guidance
- Career development
- Life Skills Education
- Walking distance to public transportation, employment, volunteer opportunities
- University of North Texas
Addiction impacts both the addict and the addict’s loved ones. It tears apart families and destroys lives, striking at the core of relationships and human intimacy. Santé understands that the recovery process requires healing of individuals, couples and families, through versatile addiction treatment programs and addiction therapy services.
Offerings for Family Support include, but are not limited to:
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Support from Santé’s family communications coordinator
- Family therapy
- Educational series the first few weeks of treatment
- Family & friends support group offered twice/week on campus and once/week on an online platform
- Weekly visitation
- Two-day family intensives specific and unique to your family
Individual therapy is at the core of everything we do at Santé. We believe that this individualized support is key to progressing through treatment. It creates a safe space for clients to be open about their struggles and past traumas. It also forces more reluctant clients to engage, rather than passively watching a group discussion unfold in front of them. Individual counseling provides a place to process their progress as well as unpack any setbacks.
At Santé, we want to make your recovery as easy and convenient as possible. For this reason, we offer telemedicine as an option for our outpatient clients. After an initial counseling session in our office, clients have the opportunity to attend their individual sessions via video conference. This option is ideal for those with busy lives that still want to commit themselves to maintaining their recovery.