Scholarship Winners for the 2021 School Year
Santé Center for Healing would like to thank all those that applied for this year’s scholarships. Below are the winners:
- The Rip Corley & Santé Center for Healing Scholarship Winners
|Jared Gerlache||Monica Hartman|
- The Dr. Deb Corley & Santé Center for Healing Scholarship Winners
|Emma Morrone||Meredith Sims|
- The Dennis Wade & Santé Center for Healing Scholarship Winner
Three Collegiate Scholarships Offered by Santé Center for Healing
Founded in 1996, Santé Center for Healing has been providing integrity-driven, evidence-based, and personalized long-term recovery for those suffering from substance use disorders, mental health, trauma, problematic sexual behavior, disordered eating and other compulsive behaviors.
In addition, Santé’s legacy includes providing therapeutic expertise for those in need of addiction treatment by: serving as a teaching facility for masters level student clinicians pursuing the mental and behavioral health field; and providing established and tenured clinicians throughout the community with education, awareness, tools and CEUs towards their credentials and important work.
Today, in recognition of three of Santé’s legacy makers – co-founder Rip Corley, co-founder/co-owner Deb Corley and CEO Dennis Wade, we extend financial collegiate scholarships to students wishing to further and advance their education.
Santé Center for Healing offers:
- The Rip Corley & Santé Center for Healing Scholarship in memory of Santé’s co-founder Rip Corley, LMSW, RN. This $500 award will go to an individual in recovery from addiction for at least two years, having completed at least one year in college and pursuing an undergraduate degree from an accredited college and/or university.
- The Dr. Deb Corley & Santé Center for Healing Scholarship in honor of Santé’s co-founder/co-owner Dr. Deb Corley, PhD, LMFT, LCDC, LSOTP, CSAT, CMAT. This $500 award will go to an individual pursuing a graduate degree towards work in the mental and behavioral health field. Eligible programs include: social work, psychology, nursing, counseling, marriage and family therapy
- The Dennis Wade & Santé Center for Healing Scholarship in celebration of Santé’s CEO Dennis Wade, MS, FACHE for 21 years of leadership.This $500 award will go to an individual pursuing a graduate degree towards health care management. Eligible programs include: public health, healthcare administration, healthcare management, health systems management, health services administration, Healthcare MBA
Submission period: September 14, 2020–December 5, 2020
Award Announcement: December 9, 2020
Award Date: December 16, 2020
Submit application to: