The Intensive Outpatient Program at Santé Center for Healing is structured in 3 phases. Our philosophy is that the length of our program is dependent on goals achieved. Thus, some people finish in 24 weeks while others may take a little longer.
- Phase One consists of 10.5 hours of group per week, usually split into three night sessions.
- Phase Two consists of 7 hours of group per week, usually achieved in two nights a week.
- Phase Three consists of 3.5 hours of group per week, all completed in one night a week.
- Individual therapy is spread through all of the phases.
- Program completion dates and phases are individualized
- Our 24 week program includes 48 group sessions spread out between the phases and 9 hours of individual/family therapy.