Santé Center for Healing announced reaching our 25th anniversary in 2021. This is a major milestone for us on our mission to provide treatment with integrity and promote wellness and long-term recovery for patients in a serene and intimate community.
Taking Pride in What We Do
Santé has persevered through years of change while keeping our values intact. We grew as the treatment community developed but were able to maintain the basis of what makes our treatment special. We hope that all who have been a part of our organization – whether it be as a client, staff member, family member, friend or professional colleague – walked away feeling they were better for the relationship they have with us. We should never forget how special it is that each day we are given the opportunity to play a role in helping people live healthier lives.
Striving for the Best
This anniversary comes in the wake of many recent accomplishments, including:
- Awarded best of Denton County for 3 consecutive years by Murray Media Group.
- Awarded best of Prosper and Celina 2020 by Living Magazine.
- Awarded Recognition of Excellence for Top Docs 2020 by Living Magazine.
- CARF accredited each year since 2016.
- 2020 Best Rehabs Facility, Dallas by Help.org
- Santé’s CEO, Dennis Wade, MS, FACHE, was a finalist for D CEO’s 2020 Outstanding Healthcare Advocate.
These awards recognize the level of excellence Santé Center for Healing strives for in its research, efficacy and commitment to the field. Though it has never been about the awards and recognition, but the hope, health and healing found in long-term recovery.
Growing and Improving
Santé has grown from a staff of nine to more than 100, serving as an exemplary area employer where more than 1,000 individuals have found meaningful work in the last 25 years. We have been in contact with more than 20,000 prospective active patients and clients. As growth and innovation continue, we have not lost our sense of self and the focus on our clients.
Over the years, values remain the same:
- 12 step foundation
- Effective, evidence-based treatment
- Expert staff pursuing ongoing education/certification
- Individualized care
- Working to the core trauma-level issues underlying addiction and simultaneous treatment for those experiencing dual diagnosis, poly-addiction
The result… 25 years of miracles, one day at a time.
Article by: Heather Willis