Overcoming drug or alcohol addiction will be one of the biggest challenges of your entire life. There are many factors contributing to your substance abuse and how you got “here.” Some of these factors are your home environment and people around you. Inpatient drug rehab at Santé Center for Healing in Argyle, Texas, gets you away from these triggers and temptations in order to focus on healthy, lasting recovery.
What Is Inpatient Drug Rehab?
Inpatient rehab is another name for residential addiction treatment. During inpatient rehab, you live in an addiction treatment facility or housing environment for a month or longer. At Santé Center, our professionals create an individualized treatment plan designed to give you the best chance for recovery. During your treatment, medical professionals, addiction specialists, and counselors provide support and guidance as you progress through therapies, educational sessions, and other treatment methods.
Our inpatient rehabilitation program is effective because it takes you out of negative environments or places triggering and tempting you to use drugs or alcohol. By getting away from people places, and things, you’ll be able to focus on your recovery. You’ll also have supportive peers going through recovery in your corner.
Inpatient treatment allows you to develop a healthier lifestyle. You establish a daily routine in rehab. You also break bad habits, gain clarity about negative influences in your life, and learn how to live each day without alcohol or drugs.
Entering Inpatient or Residential Rehab
Making the decision to go into inpatient drug rehab is a huge accomplishment. However, you may feel anxious or nervous about your pending journey. By knowing what to expect in residential rehab, you’ll be better prepared. You should remember some key points about rehab, including:
- Treatment is never easy: However, a life without addiction will be a better one. You’re taking responsible steps toward wellness, perhaps from one of the darkest places in your life.
- Get to know your treatment facility: Learn about treatment methods and what you have to look forward to in rehab, such as yoga, meditation, or enjoyment of peer support.
- Take things that comfort you into rehab: Favorite books, your journal, comfy clothing, or a favorite blanket can make you feel at home.
- Be ready for withdrawal in detox: Your first steps into rehab are through detox. While withdrawal will be uncomfortable, these symptoms mean your body is repairing itself for a fresh start.
- Be ready to talk about uncomfortable feelings: Rehab digs into your root causes of addiction, such as family problems, mental conditions, and past trauma. You need to talk about these issues in order to know your addiction problem.
Set goals for your new, healthier life. In rehab, focus on your goals for the future. This is a time for you to chart your new life, using the goals to keep you energized about recovery.
More About Residential Treatment at Santé Center
At Santé Center for Healing in Argyle, Texas, our residential addiction treatment program provides the template for a new beginning. Under our care, you’ll gain the help and support of psychiatrists, psychologists, addiction specialists, nurses, and therapists. You also enjoy unique aspects of Santé Center that you won’t find in most rehab programs. These aspects of treatment include:
- Convenient on-site medical detox
- Dual diagnosis and poly addiction rehab
- Psychological testing
- 12-step recovery principles
- Advanced therapies
- Experiential therapies
- Physical fitness with trainer, yoga, massage therapy and nutritional counseling
Santé Center’s focus is on relapse prevention. Treatment is both social and therapeutic, welcoming family participation.
If you or someone you love needs addiction recovery in Texas, our inpatient residential rehab may fit your recovery needs. Call Santé Center Recovery at 866-238-3154 for more information about our multiple levels of care.