Due to the intensive schedule of the program, we ask that whenever possible, visits from family and friends for a loved one be limited to the weekend from 2-4:30pm. If these times are not feasible for you, please let the staff know and alternative times may be arranged.
- Do make sure you have the client number for the client you are visiting. You may be asked for a picture form of identification as well. If appropriate releases are not signed by the client, you may not be allowed to visit him/her. You will be given a visitor badge that must be worn at all times and that will need to be returned upon leaving the campus.
Do not bring any contraband onto the campus- this includes
- Drugs or medications
- Alcohol- including products with alcohol in the first 5 ingredients
- Food products or beverages of any kind (includes candy)
- Sexually explicit or suggestive material (includes magazines, books, clothing)
These items will be confiscated and destroyed if presented. Bringing these items on the campus can be grounds of revocation of further visitation privileges.
- Do not visit in clients’ rooms, gym, group room, ropes course, pool area, courtyard, volleyball area, or other areas not designated for visitation purposes.
- Do not allow clients to use your cell phone, computers, or other electronic devices – please leave these items at home or in your vehicle if possible.
- Do not use cameras or other recording devices while on the campus – do not bring these items to a client.
- Do not share information that you hear or see about other clients outside of Sante Center for Healing.