Addiction impacts women in many unusual ways. Some find it harder to quit substances than men. Others find themselves pregnant and desperate to get sober for their child’s sake. Thankfully, our women’s rehab center program can help. At Santé Center for Healing, we will fight for your sobriety. We work hard to give you the insight and professional help that you need to stay sober. With our help, you can become the sober individual that you deserve to be in your life.
How Addiction Impacts Women
Women don’t experience addiction in the same way as men. These differences make a women’s rehab center program critical for your health. For example, many women abuse drugs to cope with emotional problems. Some struggle with relapse symptoms and feel more pain when they try to quit. As a result, cessation is often a much harder task for women than it is for many men.
At Santé Center for Healing, we can provide you with many different care options. Our women’s rehab center program is designed to provide the best care for your needs. When we hire experts, we make sure that they are fully trained and capable of handling the demands of their job. In this way, you can get the highest-quality care that you need to ensure you manage addiction. In this way, you can be a healthier person.
What We Can Do to Help
At Santé Center for Healing, our women’s rehab center program is designed to meet many needs. We provide evaluation, detox, residential, outpatient, and transitional living care. Our primary focus is on dual-diagnosis, a care option that manages addiction very successfully. You will learn all about the triggers that affect your addiction and how to control them properly.
Just as importantly, we provide care specific to a woman’s needs. If you are pregnant, you can get extra care to keep you and your child healthy. We also offer many other care options that can keep you focused on recovery. Just a few of these options include:
- Poly-addiction care – Multiple simultaneous addictions require a specialized approach that can help you recover
- Individualized treatment – Each client gets an individual care option that helps to make treatment easier
- Professionals program – Working professionals can get high-quality care while focusing on the unique demands of their career
- Dietary health – Get high-quality nutritional advice from professionals who can provide you with fabulous meals
- Family therapy – Bring your family to treatment to help them recover with you as you go through this process
- Co-dependency care – Often, people with addictions have many co-dependencies that make their life more challenging to manage
- Social activities – Utilize our ropes course, art therapy, and softball tournaments to have fun during your treatment
This last point is one worth emphasizing. At Santé Center for Healing, we believe that your women’s rehab center program shouldn’t be uncomfortable. Instead, you should be able to relax and feel better about your life. The idea here is that you’ll regain joy in living your life without substances. This lesson is key to your overall recovery and is one that many people learn when they visit our center.
Don’t Hesitate to Get Help Today
Call us at Santé Center for Healing today to learn more about our women’s rehab center program. When you call 866.238.3154, you get access to a caring professional. They can tell you more about our program and give you a better understanding of your care. Then, they can set you up with a counselor who can give you the insight that you need to commit. So what are you waiting for? Don’t let life pass you. Instead, take the right steps towards a sober and healthy life. You’ll never regret it.