Therapy Intensive: Recovering from Trauma
For 20 years Santé Center for Healing’s medical and clinical staff has worked individually with patients, clients, and families to identify and address core, trauma-level issues resulting in substance abuse disorders, eating disorders, problematic sexual behavior and other process/behavioral addictions. In addition to assessments, detox, residential programming, intensive outpatient,
transitional living, outpatient clinical services, family education and support, ongoing alumni support and professional education courses,Santé offers a highly concentrated, effective 4-day Therapy Intensive.
Santé’s Therapy Intensive: Recovering from Trauma offers a highly concentrated 4-day Therapy Intensive to identify and address each attendee’s stuck points preventing the necessary footing to move past trauma-related symptoms and conditions. This intensive therapy experience helps attendees face trauma (sexual, physical, emotional) in a safe, serene, supportive environment primarily using an innovative approach from Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT by Resick, Chard, Monson). Intensives also integrate DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and experiential therapy like Equine Therapy and Art Therapy.
Santé’s Therapy Intensive: Recovering from Trauma was developed by and is
facilitated by a multidisciplinary team to create a concentrated, high intensity
therapeutic experience for those with specific trauma needs.
Attendees will depart their Therapy Intensive with the confidence and ability to understand and re-conceptualize their traumatic event(s) and use adaptive coping strategies in a way that reduce trauma’s ongoing negative effects on their life.
What previous attendees have said:
“I would not have healed from this trauma without the Santé Trauma Intensive. I feel like I did a complete 180.”
“I see light where there was darkness. I feel hopeful where I was hopeless. I know that if I continue this work I can be free from the pain that caused me to drink.”
“After many years of inpatient and outpatient therapy, this is the first time I feel hope for the future, that I am finally treating the root problem. Thank you. Big smile! Thank you to the kind, compassionate, brilliant and insightful staff. I am truly blessed.”
Who should attend:
• New to recovery
• Outpatient therapy has stalled
• Past therapy did not meet your goals
• Need more than outpatient sessions but do not need a residential-level of care
• Believe individuals and families can regain vigor and vitality after experiencing hope,health and healing
• Desire a more immediate, intense concentration on your trauma experience(s) and to see positive outcomes and results more quickly
• Looking for recovery renewal
• Recognize if left unaddressed, the trauma experience(s) will prevent you from experiencing needed relief and full-potential in life and relationships
• Completed residential treatment but recognize the need for additional work on core issues, like traumatic life experiences
• A Monday-Thursday therapy intensive aligns with your schedule
• Looking for recovery renewal and enhancement
Goals for the Intensive:
• Move past trauma without normal daily distractions
• Identify, understand and address the impact trauma has on all aspects of one’s life
• Identify beliefs about the causes and consequences of traumatic events which produce strong negative emotions, which ultimately prevent accurate processing of the traumatic memory and the emotions resulting from the events
• Explore how you potentially block the natural recovery process by using avoidance of traumatic triggers as a strategy to function in day-to-day living
• More accurately appraise “stuck points” and progress toward recovery
• Gain confidence and ability to understand and re-conceptualize your traumatic event(s) and use adaptive coping strategies in a way that reduce trauma’s ongoing negative effects on your life
Space is limited to 8 participants.
Dr. Faye Reimers at 940.464.7222 or email email@example.com
Download the brochure for more information.
Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.,unless otherwise noted.
Santé Center for Healing
in Argyle, Texas
(just north of Dallas/Fort Worth)
$2,500 ($1250 deposit) includes: all intensive materials, hotel stay, equine therapy, art therapy, lunches, dinners, snacks. The deposit is required prior to scheduling; payment is due in full 2 weeks before. Since Santé’s Intensives fill quickly, we encourage making reservations weeks in advance.
If 30 days or more prior to the start of your Therapy Intensive your schedule changes or you become unable to attend, a full refund minus $250 administrative fee will be issued or you will be given the opportunity for a one-time transfer to one of the next three Therapy Intensives. If you choose not to reschedule or cannot reschedule within the next three Therapy Intensives, the Intensive fees will be forfeited. Cancellations less than 14 days before the start of the Therapy Intensive are non-refundable. Materials and other Therapy Intensive arrangements and details rely on an accurate attendance count. If you have to cancel or transfer your workshop, please contact Kerrie Sanders at 940.464.7222 immediately. There may be others on a waiting list.
LODGING & TRANSPORTATION:
Lodging is included with the intensive.