- Residential Treatment – A therapeutic in-patient environment for those struggling with an addiction. Santé Center for Healing understands that there are many challenges on the road to recovery and that addiction must be treated one step at a time. It is important that the client speaks to a qualified staff member rather than a call center. Our Intake and Admissions Counselors are qualified and knowledgeable of the specifics of Santé’s clinical program and the steps necessary to help a person get into treatment. Their goal is to make the admission process as smooth as possible for the patient, family and referent.
- Intensive Outpatient Program - Santé offers a safe way for adults to re-enter the community after an inpatient or residential experience, or if they're seeking treatment for the first time. Our philosophy is to focus not only on the person struggling with mental health issues or addiction, but also on treating the patient's family and friends.
- Therapy Intensives - For 20 years Santé Center for Healing's medical and clinical staff has worked individually with patients, clients, and families to identify and address core, trauma-level issues (often complicated by a dual-diagnosis).
Santé's Therapy Intensive: Recovering from Trauma offers a highly concentrated 4-day Therapy Intensive to identify and address each attendee's stuck points preventing the necessary footing to move past trauma-related symptoms and conditions. This intensive therapy experience helps attendees face trauma (sexual, physical, emotional) in a safe, serene, supportive environment primarily using an innovative approach from Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT). Santé's Therapy Intensives also integrate DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and experiential therapy like Equine Therapy and Art Therapy.
Santé's Therapy Intensive: Recovering from Codependency offers a 4-day Intensive to identify and address each attendee’s stuck points preventing the necessary footing to move past symptoms and conditions that maintain their codependency. Codependence, often misunderstood to be someone who chooses to assist individuals in their addictive behaviors. More accurately, codependence is a manner of learning the skills to survive in a chaotic environment. Spending a significant amount of time using these survival skills can take over healthier ways of living; hence, day-to-day ways of thinking lead to continual stress and anxiety and significantly interfere with our most important relationships. Santé s Therapy Intensive: Recovering from Codependency, developed by our Licensed Staff Psychologist, and facilitated by a multidisciplinary team to bring rapid healing and change to those with unresolved codependent behavior that prevents them from fully living.
- Family Support - Addiction impacts both the addict and the addict’s loved ones. It tears apart families and destroys lives, striking at the core of relationships and human intimacy. Santé understands that the recovery process requires healing of individuals, couples and families, through versatile addiction therapy.
- Transitional Living - The Transitional Living Program at Santé provides housing for men and women 18 years of age and older, who are in search of additional daily living support while seeking treatment for chemical dependency, alcohol, eating disorders, sex addiction, gambling, gaming or other process addictions, mental health issues and co-occurring disorders. When we have the opportunity to work with our clients for a longer period of time, they have a significantly better chance at long term recovery.
- Outpatient Clinic - Santé can help those who may be feeling depressed, angry or lost. Dealing with difficult times can be overwhelming especially if the person feels alone. Our focus is to create a safe environment where the client can work towards their goals and make positive changes. Santé’s team of professionals are dedicated to helping each individual identify, adapt and effectively deal with those difficult times. We can help the client get back on track and improve their quality of life.
- Aftercare/Relapse Prevention - Our main goal is for our patients to live a life in recovery. They learn to be aware of their issues and gain the skills to resolve them. They will discover how to prevent relapses, identify slipping signs and live without the feelings of shame or guilt that often accompany their diagnosis.
- Alumni - Recovery is not something that is completed upon leaving treatment; it is an on-going process of learning and personal growth. It is important to stay connected and know that Santé wants you to succeed through your personal journey that is Recovery. The Alumni Coordinator exists to keep the lines of communication open between alumni of Santé and the Center itself.